1/19/2013

A love letter of sorts

For Kate, Christy, Alex, Mallory & Katie… 


It’s been almost a year and a half since Payton and Parker started in the toddler room. They are rambunctious, giggling, playful preschoolers…not bad for a couple of runts who I was told weren’t supposed to make it. You’ve helped them grow, learn, play, and love. You helped expand on their strengths and hit knew goals, and pay special attention in other areas when they needed just a little more. You supported me, listened to concerns, brainstormed, and held me had at all the right moments, just when I needed it, and probably never knew how much that meant to me. You made the transition to the preschool room flawless and set them up to be nothing but successful. Just one more reason I will forever be grateful. 

I have loved Respite Care for a long time. You all have just made me love it more. 

I fiercely adore each of you. 


Thank you for taking amazing care for the dynamic duo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment