6/23/2009

My old self and my new self

I'm trying to learn to roll more with my new self and having to relax the old self. It's hard. I used to work until I was wiped out. I would run any night I wasn't working no matter how hot. If it was too intense I would run at 5:00 a.m. before work. I would mow the yard without stopping and then chug some water and go for a run.

I can't do that stuff any more. And not just because I'm too tired for most of it, which I am. But because it's better for me and baby to just relax. I might crack a little later and take a jug of water with me and go walk on the track for just a little bit. I'm itching to get outside.

I think baby and I will get the our heartrate's up by yelling at the college world series game tonight like we did yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment