5/07/2010

Another milestone

Sunday is Mother's Day. It's my first Mother's Day. For my 1st Mother's Day I get -

Both babies at home
No major health issues for a whole winter season (even if we were on lockdown)
A few less doctor appointments this month
Babies that like to go for walks with me in the jogger
A new house with pictures of my little kiddos and my big kiddo up on the wall
A new group of preemie-mommy friends that have all "been there, done that" (or are doing it now like me). It is different with preemies. It's nice to find that.
Babies that both in the last week have laughed for the first time and usually get smiley when they see me
One baby that is rolling on her side by herself, the other is reaching out and grabbing stuff on his own
Babies that are almost on the growth curve for the actual age
Babies that will be 7 months old on Sunday

Through the exhaustion, life is good

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment