11/02/2010

Our 1st Halloween...

at home anyway. So really, it was like our 1st Halloween. They didn't care much about Trick-or-Treating this year so we dressed up and went to a Halloween party on Saturday and on Sunday went visiting, then home to take baths.

Hmmm...what are these? Are these my pumpkins?
 Hey look - they're my size!
 Sarah and Joe at the party hanging out with the monkeys
The Payton monkey loves her daddy
 Little Red Riding Hood found a Parker monkey
The monkeys playing in the jungle before we went out
 Parker doesn't know if he's interested in the pumpkins. Payton just decided to crawl away
  
 Mom, I don't know what these are for?!?!
Hey Sissy, can I have yours too?
Mom gave us bananas, and we're monkeys! HAHA!
I love being a monkey, I don't know why Payton doesn't like it more.

Hapy everyone had a great, safe Halloween!
(And we have tons of candy left over if someone had a sweet tooth)

No comments:

Post a Comment