6/03/2013

Happy June!

We started June off with a bang...and I am already tired. After a gloomy Saturday at home, we busted out of the house early Sunday morning for the annual dog wash to benefit Relay For Life. Since the twins are old enough to help now, they were part of the dog drying team along with their friend Liam.




After we came home and cleaned up, we went to Stacey's house to help celebrate Hailey's birthday. So much fun to see everyone. I love just getting to hang out with them. And finally, I had a moment where it was real...my two crazies are just part of the gang. Finally. So exciting.



I am in love with this picture. Love. Happy 13th birthday Hailey!

And we were all rested, relaxed and ready for school this morning to start our summer camps. Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment