8/18/2009

Family vacation

We leave tomorrow for our first family vacation with the twins. We going to Colorado to play in the mountains for a few days. We checked last week at the doctor's and were given the green light to go and have fun. Just no extreme sports or mountian climbing while we're there.

So the bag is packed with extra clothes. No swimsuit for our private hot tub at the cabin since I can't get in. I will just sit next to it and watch Chris enjoy. We grabbed a spare backpack for tomorrow when we go hiking so that I can pack munchies and extra water so I can stay out and about longer without wimping out.

I'm looking forward to it. We're both itching to leave and get a little break before things get crazy - Chris finishing school, the holidays, the babies, and then working on high school graduation stuff for CJ.

We'll wave from the mountains and post pictures of us with the belly in the mountains when we get back.

Happy early weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment