9/11/2009

Appointments just keep marching on

We saw the regular OB yesterday. Everything looks great. She's really pleased with things and where I'm at. All the fun stuff they check every appointment is good. The next couple weeks are important as we roll towards the 24 week point (a big deal if you're having twins). So before then they're booking me with appointments. Yesterday it was the OB, Monday its the perinatologist, the week after I see them both a day apart. Glad I can do my part to help support the local medical community. Maybe after I'm done, they'll put a plaque outside one of the exam rooms in my honor.

We talked shots while I was there yesterday. My progesterone (which I'm getting a reaction to every time I get it), flu shots and H1N1 shots. Just thinking about all of those makes my shoulders and rear hurt. But all for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment