6/23/2010

Special prayer

Tonight I prayed...

I prayed for Leanne (another preemie mommy)
I prayed for her little sweet man, Oscar

He was born at just under 26 weeks at 1lb 9 oz. 

Oscar was one of the biggest little fighters
His mommy is a fighter too

Today, after 4 months of fighting, he couldn't fight any more
While his mommy was holding him, Oscar went home

I'm so glad that while he was here, Oscar had such a wonderful mommy

I prayed tonight for whatever comfort Leanne might need be given to her, for her to be reminded of what a terrific mommy she is
I prayed tonight for Oscar. I prayed for him to be able to rest and not have to fight anymore. I prayed for the little angel I have to find him and keep him company and show him the ropes until, someday, his mommy is with him again. 

Oscar, you are a brave little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment