7/02/2010

Naughty

Yes, the babies are naughty.

"How can they be naughty? They're just babies," you might find yourself saying.

Trust me. Naughtiness. Both of them. All over the place.

Good thing we were able to get Payton's oxygen and monitor discontinued. She continually was ripping off the leads and the canula anyway. I was getting tired of always re-taping them. Now, she thinks she is very funny to suck down a bottle, then roll and her tummy and puke part of it up on the living room carpet. She thinks she funny when she rolls her way to Parker, steals one of his blankets and rolls away with it. And she's very proud of herself when she can get ahold of the remote, scootch it across the room and hide it. That is of course after I've been trying to find it since she pushed buttons on it and changed things.

While he may come across sweet, is naughty too. He has figured out how to somehow get his tube and his g-button matched up and pull out the tube. I'm not sure how. Then he proudly waves the tube over his head while it is leaking all over and laughing. He like to scratch people. I have scratches on my face that are just now totally healed from the little stinker. He also has decided to be mad at me in the mornings I take him to "school", but as soon his favorite teacher shows up he won't even look at me and is all smiles for her.

I can already see the pattern forming. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment