1/18/2012

Get out your calendars

I know what you're thinking. It's mid-January and there's nothing to do, the weather is all over the place and not always nice enough to be outside. Holiday happenings are over and you calendar is looking a little blah. Well I have good news...and some help! There are some very exciting things coming up and I though I'd make sure to share them, just in case.

These first two are both events benefiting Respite Care. Super fun, something different to try, and as a huge bonus...it all goes to an amazing place.


The last event is near to my heart. In March, they will be putting on the Omaha Baby Fair. This is the second time for the event and after being at the first one, I can't imagine how big it will be this time around. They always pick a group as their "cause" to support with proceeds from the fair. This time, it's the Quiet Light Foundation. Quiet Light Foundation is a group that supports high-risk, preemie and special needs families in any possible way that's possible. This is special to me because (if you didn't know already) this foundation has come from inspiration from the dynamic duo. I started it with one of my best friends, and a couple others who we roped into it, and it has taken directions and received support in ways I never imagined. It is being held March 11 at the Holiday Inn Convention Center. We'd love to see anyone that day - expecting or not. There's so many of you that have helped support us to where we now are trying to help offer more support to others.


Hope you are all having a great week! As always...more on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment