7/09/2012

I came...I got colored...I got rad

Sunday morning, I snuck out as Chris made the babies waffles and sausage for breakfast and met up with my Quiet Light partners at the Mid-America Center for Color Me Rad. Weaving 5k and getting nailed, sprayed, wiped and dumped color on. All in the name of Special Olympics and Quiet Light Foundation. It was fantastic!

Thank you to all the QLF people that ran, and all the volunteers that came out and donated your time and your morning. You're all amazing and we wouldn't have had this opportunity without you!!!

Jason - thanks for coming in for the weekend to do the run from Colorado.

It was so fun to do this with my QLF partners, who are just as crazy as I am and who willingly got painted in the name of preemies. It was amazing...you guys rock!




P.S. - Here's the World Hearld's photos in case you missed them -
http://odc.omaha.com/index.php?u_page=5002&p=3741

No comments:

Post a Comment