7/02/2012

Peter James & the Dirty Rotten Pig

Parker got a little turtle in his gift pack from the zoo on Dream Night that he instantly liked. It's easy to hold for him. He took it to school with him a few weeks ago almost every single day. When I picked him up one afternoon, Matt, one of their teachers, asked me if the turtle had a name. I told him I didn't think so, we hadn't decided on one or talked about it yet. Matt then informed me that Parker had woken up from his nap and informed him that the turtle's name was Peter James. Apparently this is correct, because since that day I've been constantly informed that the turtle is in fact Peter James. I have no idea where it came from, but it stuck.


A few weeks ago, Payton decided to adopt on of the dogs toys - a pink pig. I think it was because she's all about pink and purple stuff. Linus didn't seem to mind. He didn't do much with it except bring it to us sometimes when we came home from being gone. Mamaw tried to discourage her from carrying it around by calling it the dirty rotten pig. It didn't work. I finally had to cave in and give it a bath (a.k.a. throw it in the washer) much to her terror. She carries it everywhere. It is wearing one of my headbands as a belt. It is infamous at school and everyone knows who it is. And the name is Dirty Rotten Pig.


No comments:

Post a Comment