7/06/2009

My new place

I went to the zoo on Saturday with Mom & Abby. It was really nice - not too hot, not humid. We walked around for 2.5 hours and it felt really good.

At the doctor's last Wednesday, I got told no more running (which I had done Monday) and no more mowing (which I had done on Tuesday). So I'm left with walking and maybe an occasional easy bike ride if I feel like it. I'm a little scared with the bike riding. I really don't want to fall and I think I'm gonna have a hard time keeping my competitive side quiet. So I'm gonna try to walk. And I think the zoo might be my perfect place. Lots of places to sit, lots of bathrooms, and i can take in my own food or drink if I want or can buy something all over the place if I need it.

P.S. If you haven't gone to see the new baby sea lion yet, she's adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment