7/13/2009

New Clothing Frontier

Yep, it's official...I can pretty much not wear my normal clothes anymore.

There are a few shirts that I can still wear without looking like I stuffed myself into them. And it's a good thing that I've collected some racing shirts the past couple years because they are big enough that they are comfy right now.

But this is going to get bad fairly quickly I think. Mom bought me a new outfit at Kohl's that I got yesterday which was awesome. My cousin gave me a bunch of her clothes from when she was pregnant since she's done with them. I bought a few summer shirts last winter and have broken those out already.

Good thing I'll be getting really big when as it gets colder and the clothes are all roomier. Not to mention I like to wear Chris' clothes. He's going to have to share with me before too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment