3/23/2010

Full time

So I always new there was nothing easy about taking care of babies - and I was prepared (for what I could be) to take care of 2 babies. But these two are a full time job all on their own.

Seriously - they need their own personal assistant.

Parker has had regular follow-ups with the pediatrician because of the tube feedings. He's also seen the eye doctor a few times and the surgeon and the ENT. Throw in a trip or two to Children's Hospital for blood work to be drawn, weekly visits from home care and now a new appointment next week with a speech therapist for feeding help for him - wowzers.

Payton has had eye check ups, been to the pediatrician, Children's Hospital for blood work, pulmonology and home care visits.

I write everything down in 3 places so that I don't forget anything. Yesterday when I showed up for Parker's eye appointment and they didn't have him listed I almost jumped down the lady's throat since it is a major logistical endeavor to get things arranged for appointments. Especially when the appointment is only for one and you don't want to expose them to any more germs than you have to.

So Chris and I are looking at possibilities of what's going to happen after we move. We've been warned by several docs that they can't go to daycare.

Hmmmmmm...what to do, what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment