4/28/2011

A week in the life...

Of the babies. Obviously not of me - the babies haven't learned to take my picture yet and no one wants to see how many t-shirts I go through. :)

When you're being a tough man and wearing your harley shirt, you should put on dad's stocking cap and motorcycle glasses. 


 And if your Payton, if your brother can do it, so can you.
 Parker likes to think that his red basket is a hat.
 And dump out all the eggs. Just another reason why we didn't do an actual egg hunt.
 "Ok Mom. My purple shoes match, and I know they go on my feet (I think). Now, I'm just no sure how to get them on there".
 This is your classic "just as you pushed the button, your toddlers laughed and ran toward you to see what you were doing with the camera" picture.
 "I'm just hanging out waiting to get my jammies on Mom."
"Do you like my nose all crinkled up?"
"I am so tired but I love my chair."
"Hey Daddy, are you in there? I have my jacket and I'm ready to go to school now."

No comments:

Post a Comment