9/15/2011

This and that

I've had lots of questions come up lately and I figured "hey, I could make a blog post out of those". So here we go.

Halloween stuff is everywhere. I think just this morning I had the light bulb come on with what the babies are going to be. For now I'm going to keep it under my hat (just in case it changes for some reason) but don't worry, it's going to be super adorable. How can it not be :)

Parker's latest pair on shoes are red Roos that Aunt Bo bought them right after they were born. Today when I picked them up from respite care, Jane, one of the nurses, told me that she looked and realized there wasn't any money in the little pockets on the sides of the shoes yet so she put a quarter in each one. I love her :)

Yes, I still correct their age out because of them being born early. If you ask any of the doctors, you can do that until they're 2. Then after that they don't do it any more because that's the magic point where they're supposed to be caught up. I will probably always in my head correct their age. It's just one of those things.

This winter we will not qualify to get the RSV shots. Does that make me very nervous? Yes. Is there anything I can do about it? No. Insurance is not going to go for it. And with the cost ($3500 a shot), times two, for 5 months, it just isn't feasible to pay for it. So we will just watch where we go. Be super good about washing their hand if they've been anywhere. And the bottles of hand sanitizer that are all over the house will stay right where they are.

There seems to be a thing when your youngest child turns 2 that everyone wants to know when you're going to have your next baby. This question has come up alot lately. I have a really hard time with this question ( for a lot of reasons I won't go on about here). While I never know what God has in store for me, right now the dynamic duo are it.

I don't know how I do it either some times. Actually, a lot of times. It's amazing what you can do when you have no other choice. And you know where all the Scooters' are on your way to work. :)

Yep birthday time is approaching. It's kind of a big deal. :)

1 comment:

  1. Well can we change your name to Kate and well have 6 more?

    ReplyDelete