12/12/2011

Christmas Party!

We hosted our first ever Christmas party this weekend with our friends Sydney and Ava (and of course Kristin) and had a GREAT time! I decided it would be a great time for some adult conversation since the twins love the girls and would be off playing for probably hours and it worked perfectly.


The twins and I talked all morning about how we were going to have company coming over and we could give the girls their little gifts we had gotten (bags full of all things girly).

We ate, played, had some wild and crazy balloon time (which Parker loved!), I got the best card ever from Kristin and the book I gave her made her squeal she was so excited which made me happy, and all around just had a great time.







Thanks for coming over ladies! We had a great time and will have to do it again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment