5/11/2013

Happy Mother's Day

I came upon this link through another mom blogger.. for all the moms I know, this is for you...
Mother of the Year

For my mom...I don't know what I'd do without you.

For Victoria...I hope you have more than anyone's fair share of baby snuggles on your first Mother's Day. Enjoy it, love on her a little and soak it up. I know you feel a little overwhelmed sometimes, but you're doing fantastic. :)

For Kristin...you are amazing, I love you to pieces and I'm more than blessed to count you as one of my best friends.

For my preemie moms...you will probably never know who much you've helped me in one way or another. I am lucky to have so many of you in my life, even when we're all so far apart, and am honored to be part of an amazing group of people.


And for the dynamic duo (aka awesome twosome) (aka Sissy and Bubba) (aka Larry and Moe)...
You know when you look at me in the tub and say "Shampoo just happens sometimes" or "I want to be a pirate because they might know where cookies are buried" and I start hysterically laughing and I kind of get that feeling like we were meant to be...thanks. I love you too. And I'm really glad I get to be one to hear your crazy stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment