5/21/2013

Omaha Gives!

Starting at midnight tonight and running for 24 hours, there is something really amazing happening...Omaha Gives. 24 hours for people to go online and pick from an extensive list of all local charities. Make a donation.  Make a difference. Help someone. Have some fun. Follow your favorites. Get others to join. Attend a free event around town happening all day and night tomorrow and learn about some of these charities. Did I mention you could make a difference and help a total stranger?

I have my personal favorite charities that are part of the group, but there are so many. Whatever speaks to you...music, theater, community resources, kids, horses, housing  education, healthcare, etc...you have multiple options.

Maybe you can even spread the love and do a little bit to a couple of your favorites. If you need some suggestions, let me know! :)

Please please please go to the website. Check it out. Make a contribution and a difference right here.

OMAHA GIVES



1 comment:

  1. Yeah for Respite Care. I'm hoping I'm the donation from the furthest away.

    Dave

    ReplyDelete